Facts & Tips
- We grind all our meats in-house, fresh, everyday!!!!
- All our meats are of the absolute highest quality & come from a federally inspected plant.
- Our meats have never seen the inside of a freezer.
- Absolutely no fillers in our burgers; Fresh meat and salt. THAT’S IT!!!!
- Our desserts are soooo fat, but soooo good!!!
- All our milkshakes are made with 100% locally made ice cream and whole milk.
- Our specialty milkshakes are made with top quality fresh ingredients. They truly are AMAZING!!!
- All our fries and chips are hand cut in-house daily and oh soooo crispy.
- We use only trans fat free oil.
- We use only local Yukon Gold and Sweet Potatoes for our french fries and chips.
“We recommend that you eat your burger as it is on the menu, with the exception of maybe a little lettuce and tomato. We hope you will agree. Buon appetite!”
Definitely worth the visit! The burger was really good and cooked the way I liked it. Also had a poutine, the portion size was amazing and tasted great. Feta fries were okay but became overwhelming near the end.On the pricey side for Burger and fries but definitely worth it. Can't wait to go again!
I tried double cheese burger and milkshake. Burgers was so yummy and fresh! Perfect cooked. Milkshake also awesome. The have Halal meat option.
MD RAYHANUL ISLAM (Rayhan Shumo)
One of my all-time favorite burger joints in the GTA. Holy Chuck is the place to go when you want to just pig out on a delicious greasy burger. They have a variety of options ranging from a simple cheeseburger to the top notch foie gras burger with black truffle shavings. The staff are friendly and the place has a cozy diner vibe to it. The food is absolutely delicious and prepared right every time. Definitely recommend to any foodie or burger fanatic.